Community Rights Workshop
This 2-hour workshop on May 20th is hosted by the Oregon Community Rights Network and the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund will provide an overview of:
- Why conventional activism is not up for the job to implement the changes needed
- Overview of the corporate controlled legal box containing our communities
- Origins of the right of local self-government + corporate “rights”
- Building a new people’s movement: Community Rights
- What it will take to build and protect a viable and sustainable Oregon
EXTENDED VIEWING: The People Vs. Agent Orange
After decades of struggle and tragic personal losses, two heroic women are leading a worldwide movement to end the plague and hold the manufacturers accountable. Extended viewing through May. You can support your local theaters by purchasing your streaming link HERE.
Aerial Spray Ban Goes to Appeals Court
Lincoln County Community Rights’ attorneys will bring oral arguments to the Oregon Appeals Justices on June 1st. More information Here!