SUMMARY OF POSITION
The person in this position will play an integral role in expanding ORCRN’s support for its mission to advance democratic and environmental rights. This is a part-time remote contract position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft letters of inquiry, grant proposals and reports, and related materials.
- Research and identify grant opportunities.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills.
- Grant writing experience required.
- Ability to assess, research, and conceive project ideas and communicate them in a written fashion that will be seen as worthy of support by private and foundation donors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and to work independently.
Please email a resume and cover letter describing your interest in this position and the ways in which you satisfy the required qualifications. Attach one or more grant writing samples.
To apply, email [email protected], with the subject line: Grant Writer Position. Deadline: July 15, 2022.
ORCRN is helping build a decolonial movement for Community Rights and the Rights of Nature to advance democratic, economic, social, and environmental rights – building upward from the grassroots to the state, federal, and international levels. For more information, go to orcrn.org